Today is starting rather slow, but will end hectic, so I am letting it.
I HAVE moved the black boxes cluttering my hallway upstairs to where they can be useful already today, so that is a little bit done.
And I have printed out the handouts for this evening. Hope I don’t run out. Next I have to collect the books I want to take and wash the clothes I want to wear.
And get away from the links my loving husband sends me so that I can DO those things! 😉
Updated the RieWriter website today, so that is a bit of writing done too. Why, practically everything I am doing fits into one goal or another. Isn’t that odd? 😛
I realized, however, that I didn’t factor in my artistic side (yeah, some people count writing as artistic, but that’s my JOB, y’know?) in my planning. So, I will probably reserve Saturdays for jewelry, photography, and so forth. I am quite pleased with some of the pieces I’ve come up with so far in the jewelry game, but I haven’t worked up the nerve to actually post them to my Etsy store yet. What do you guys think of these?
I need better photos for Etsy, I know…and my gluework is still not very polished, but I like some of the designs. Especially the first one, that I call “Winter Time” (the disk is about 3″ in diameter.)
But enough digression. Jewelry is for Saturdays! Now I must go do laundry for tonight. Will update if there is progress. 😉
Oh! Before I go — I almost forgot again, and I want to get this taken care of…
My wonderful Sister-from-Another-Mother Wynelda Deaver over at Wynwords nominated me for the Beautiful Blogger Award:
I was humbled and honored. Thanks, Sis!
The way this works, apparently, is:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award — just did
2. Paste the award on your blog — see it?
3. Link the person who nominated you for the award — check above
4. Nominate 7 bloggers
5. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominated
6. Post 7 random things about you.
Here are my seven nominations with their links:
Artstormer — fascinating blog
Nights of Passion — shared blog by a good group of romance writers
Googsy Photography — always inspirational
A Traveller’s Tale — fascinating travel blog
Sort It — Liz always has such wonderful advice — just wish she lived closer!
Bucket List Publications — She always has places I want to go and things I want to do!
g caffe — bringing India closer — another culture I find interesting
Now, 7 random things about me…
1) I like the Bollywood films I have seen, and want to see more!
2) My favorite movie of all time is The Crow. I now own it on VHS, DVD, and Blu-Ray.
3) I have signed James O’Barr sketches decorating my office (see above…)
4) I secretly want to write a mystery if I can ever figure out how to plot one.
5) I played a male halfling rogue in a D&D adventure that lasted over several years. He was my favorite RPG character ever.
6) I collect keychains, coins, and autographs.
7) I would love to do more theater again, as I have a degree in Pre-Professional Technical Theater and about twenty-thirty years community theater experience.
There! Got it done. Now to go inform my nominees. 🙂
Today I cleaned — a load of laundry and moved those boxes.
Today I weighed — 188.5 😦
Today I wrote/revised — 3 chapters of revisions on Skellyman; two long blog posts; and gave a talk on writing. 🙂