Normally, my weekend posts are full of non-cleaning/working type posts, but today I’ve been a busy bee.
Kathleen and I finished digging up the corner garden for the yard and got the plants set in. While I was at it, I added another lantana to replace the dead one…which we moved to another spot, because she is still hopeful. I think it looks pretty good, at the moment. We’ll see if all the baby lamb’s ears manage to take hold.
I also got some more hanging baskets to even out the front of the house, but they didn’t have any more of the really pretty Impatiens. We’ll see how these do.
Tomorrow if things work out, we’ll go out to the Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center for inspiration. 🙂
Haven’t updated the cocoon watch lately, because there hadn’t been much change. Alas, either the recent storms or the birds got the one on the fence, but our original cocoon is starting to turn now. won’t be long till it hatches.
All in all, I think I got some good work in today. It might not be cleaning, but it is polishing. 🙂